PL/SQL Source Code Obfuscator
The PL/SQL Obfuscator tool scrambles PL/SQL source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer (example). This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
PL/SQL Obfuscator Features
- Replaces names by nonsense names without affecting functionality
- User definable list of preserved names
- Predefined list of commonly-used PL/SQL system identifiers provided
- Strips comments and removes most source code structure
- User definable comment filtering, to preserve Copyright comments, etc.
- No changes to the your PL/SQL compilation or execution procedures or environment
- Option to neatly format PL/SQL source code as an aid to developer before obfuscation
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces