- Obfuscates an entire suite of files consistently in single easy step.
- Zero impact on execution time
- No changes to the execution environment of the application are needed
- Replaces names by nonsense names without affecting functionality
- User definable list of preserved names
- Predefined list of reserved names from Microsoft and Netscape browser APIs provided
- Facility to handle variable names embedded in eval'd string literals
- Reduces web page load time by stripping whitespace and comments, and using short-as-possible variable names
- User definable comment filtering, to preserve Copyright and public API documentation
- Also strips excess blanks and newlines from HTML
- Scrambles contents of regular expressions.
- Option to encrypt string literals (slight performance impact)
- Option to neatly format HTML to aid development before obfuscation
- Command line and GUI interfaces
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE (UTF-8 or UTF-16)
- Available for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista