C# Source Code Obfuscator
The C# Obfuscator tool scrambles C# source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer (example). This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer, and even provides protection against the all-too-disassembly of C# object code. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
C# Obfuscator Features
- Replaces names by nonsense names without affecting functionality
- User definable list of preserved names
- Predefined list of reserved names for C# provided
- Strips comments and removes most source code structure
- User definable comment filtering, to preserve Copyright and other legal notices
- No changes to the your C# compilation or execution procedures or environment
- Option to neatly format C# source code to aid development before obfuscation.
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces