PL/SQL Source Code Formatter
The PL/SQL Formatter tool reorganizes PL/SQL source text files to neatly indent code blocks according to their nesting level, regardless of the original source formatting and line breaks (example). It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Formatters.
PL/SQL Formatter Features
- Formatted code compiles and executes exactly like unformatted code
- Complete syntax check of source code without an Oracle connection
- Specification of indentation step distance
- Specification of arbitrary input tab column positions
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- A version can optionally obfuscate the code to make it very difficult to understand by scrambling the source.
- Can process a specified set of files